Research Coordinators can control exactly what content Observers can see, depending on the privacy needs of the project.
This is done via the Privacy section in the Project tab.
1. Limited Access: Allows granular controls via the checkboxes.
2. Full Project Details: The equivalent of checking all the boxes.
3. Live Sessions / Waiting Room: Allows Observers access to the Live Sessions.
4. Archives: Allows Observers access to Archives.
5. Allow Downloads: Allows Observers to download archived recordings.
6. Sessions: Allows Observers access to the calendar view in the Sessions tab.
7. Participants: Allows Observers access to Respondent testing statuses in the Participants tab.
Note: Regardless of access Observers are NEVER able to view Participants’ Personally Identifiable Information at any time.