Only users listed as Recruiters on a project can add participants.
1: Viewing Participants
First, navigate to the Participants tab within the project.
There are two options for adding respondents.
1. Add Participant: This option allows you to add participants one by one by filling out the required fields.
2. Bulk Upload: This option allows you to add multiple participants at once by adding them to a supplied .CSV spreadsheet.
2: Adding a Single Participant
After clicking “Add Participant”, you will see the following fields:
1. Invitation Name: This is the name that is shown ONLY in the Respondent invitation. This can be the Respondent’s full name as it will NOT be visible to anyone other than the Recruiter.
2. Display Name: This is the name with which the Respondent will enter the Meeting Room. As such, Personally Identifiable Information should NOT be included here.
3. Email: This is the email at which the Respondent will receive their invite. If you cannot share the Respondent’s email in the platform, you can just put a placeholder here.
4. Primary and Secondary telephone: These are the numbers which your dedicated Project Operator will use to reach out to Respondents. If a Respondent fails their test, these are the numbers which our Support personnel will use to reach out to the Respondent and help them through testing.
5. Language: Specify the Respondent’s language.
6. Time Zone: This reflects the Respondent’s own time zone. The session time in the Respondent Invite will reflect the time zone selected here.
7.Country: Select the Respondent’s country of origin.
8. Notes: Any additional notes can be added here. These will be visible to other users added to the project.
3: Adding Multiple Participants
After clicking “Bulk Upload”, you will see the following:
1. Download the template: You will need to download a pre-made Excel .csv
2. Review the File: The template contains the same fields as you would see when uploading participants manually, one by one.
3. Upload the File: Save the .csv file template to your device and then click “Upload” to upload it into the platform.
Next, you need to assign Default Values to the participants you uploaded via the .csv template. These values will be shared between all of the participants included in the sheet. In cases where participants are in different time zones (e.g., five participants are in US Eastern Time and two are in US Mountain Time, you would select US Eastern Time as the majority of your participants are in this time zone).
Finally, you will be presented with a summary. If you have made any mistakes while filling out the template or need to edit anything(e.g., participants’ time zones), you can do so here. The below example shows two of the participants’ time zones already edited. When done, click “Validate changes”.
Whether you add participants manually or make use of the bulk upload tool, your participants are now ready to be scheduled to sessions and will appear in the Participants tab.