Research Coordinators can schedule and reschedule or cancel interviews via the calendar in the “Sessions” tab.
If the Research Coordinator has not acted as the Recruiter themselves, they need to choose between Recruiter respondent pools (if the project has multiple recruiters) when adding sessions.
1: Viewing Sessions
First, navigate to the “Sessions” tab.
Next, you will see the calendar view.
1. Times: These always reflect the time zone of the person viewing the calendar.
2. Sessions scheduled: Shows how many sessions are upcoming.
3. Available: White slots in the calendar are ones where sessions can be added.
4. Not Available: Grey slots are times which are in the past and no sessions can be added there.
5. Calendar view: You can switch between viewing a Month, Week, Day or an Agenda, similar to the options in your Outlook or Google calendar
Note: This calendar currently does not integrate with Outlook or Google calendars.
2: Adding a Session
When you hover over an available time slot with your mouse, the “Add Session” button will be visible.
The following dialogue box will open.
1. Time zone: Reminder that the calendar view reflects your own time zone.
2. Session Name: The Participants never see the session name. Be careful not to include any Participant/Respondent Personally Identifiable Information here as this name can be seen by anyone in the client team.
3. Start date & End date: Even if you have not clicked “Add Session” on the correct day, you can make changes here as needed. Adding an end date can be useful when adding sessions in APAC markets.
4. Start time & End time: If the correct values are not displayed here by default, you can change these from the dropdowns.
5. Next: Click to continue once the correct date and times have been set.
Next, you need to choose which Recruiter’s pool (if the project has multiple Recruiters) to draw Participants(respondents) from. Afterwards, you will need to schedule Moderator(s) and Participant(s).
2.1: Choosing a Recruiter
If you are unsure which Recruiter’s pool to draw Participants from, you can always check who has added the Participant you wish to schedule by going to the “Participants” tab and clicking on the Participant’s name.
2.2: Adding Moderator(s) to the Session
Note: If you are unsure who will be moderating the session, please add all the available Moderators.
Note: Please do NOT leave this field blank as this may compromise the live session.
Note: You can only select a Moderator who has been already added to the project. All available Moderators will appear in the dropdown menu. You cannot type an email address here.
2.3: Adding Participant(s) to the Session
Participants that appear in the dropdown here are the ones which that are already added by the Recruiter in the “Participants” tab.
Note: If you have a large number of participants, you can type their “Display name” in the field and the Participant(s) you need will be filtered out.
Note: You can schedule only one Participant (for an IDI session) or multiple Participants (for a Group session).
Once you are ready with scheduling the Participant(s) and Moderator(s), click “Next: content”.
Finally, you will be asked to assign a “Stimuli template” to the session.
Note: If your project is not using any stimuli, leave this blank.
Note: Stimuli templates need to be pre-added in the “Stimuli” tab.
Note: You can change the Stimuli Template at any time prior to the Session’s start. If the Session has started, you will NOT be able to change the template.
Once ready, click "Save” and the Participant(s) will receive an invitation to the meeting at the scheduled time (reflecting the time zone the Recruiter has selected for the Participant).
The session will then appear in the calendar view.
3: Editing a Session
If you need to edit or reschedule a session, click on it in the calendar view and the following will open.
Next, you can change the times in the “Start time” and “End time” drop-downs.
Afterwards, you will need to click “Next: Add people” and, if necessary, make amendments to the list of Moderator(s) and participant(s).
Finally, you can change the Stimuli template if needed by clicking on “Next:content”.
Once done you can click “Save” and the Participants will receive an updated notification, advising them of the new session times.
4: Cancelling a Session
To delete a session, click on the session you wish to cancel in the calendar and press “Delete session”.
If a session is Deleted (cancelled), the participant(s) will get the following notification.