Only Research Coordinators and Recruiters have permissions to schedule, re-schedule or delete sessions.
Session scheduling is done in the calendar view under the Sessions tab.
1: Viewing the Sessions Tab
The following fields are available:
1: Times: These always reflect the time zone of the person viewing the calendar.
Note: You can always check to ensure your desired time zone is selected by clicking your name at the top right of the screen. Clicking the selected time zone will allow you to change your time zone. Time zones are automatically selected based on your geographic location.
2. Sessions scheduled: Shows how many sessions are upcoming.
3. Available: White slots in the calendar are ones where sessions can be added.
4. Not Available: Grey slots are times which are in the past or outside of the scheduled dates of the project and no sessions can be added there.
5. Calendar view: You can switch between viewing a Month, Week, Day or an Agenda, similar to the options in your Outlook or Google calendar.
Note: This calendar currently does not integrate with Outlook or Google calendars.
2: Adding a Session
When you hover over an available time slot with your mouse, the “Add Session” button will be visible.
Click the “Add session” button to open the add session menu.
2.1: Configuring Session Details
In the GENERAL tab, enter the following details:
1. Reminder: Reminder that the calendar view reflects your own Time zone.
2. Session Name: The participants do not see the session name. Be careful not to include any Respondent/Participant Personally Identifiable Information here as this name can be seen by anyone in the client team.
3. Start date: Even if you have not clicked "Add Session" on the correct day, you can make changes here as needed. End date can be useful when adding sessions in APAC markets.
4. Start time and End time: If the correct values are not displayed here by default, you can change these from the dropdowns
5. Next: Add people: Click to continue once the correct date and times have been set.
Click the “Next: Add people” button to schedule Moderator(s) and participant(s) to the session.
2.2: Adding Session Participants
In the PEOPLE tab, enter the following:
- Moderator(s): Select from a list of Moderator users associated with the project.
Note: If you are unsure who will be moderating the session, please add all the available Moderators.
Note: Please do NOT leave this field blank as this may prevent the live session from starting.
Note: You can only select a Moderator who has already been added to the project by the Research Coordinator. All available Moderators will appear in the dropdown menu. You CANNOT type an email address here.
- Participant(s): Select from a list of the participants associated with the project.
Note: If you have a large number of participants, you can type their Display name in the field and the Participant(s) you need will be filtered out.
Note: You can schedule only one participant (for an IDI session) or multiple participants (for a Group session).
Once ready, click “Save” and the participant(s) will receive an invitation to the meeting at the scheduled time (reflecting the time zone you have selected for them).
The session will then appear in the calendar view.