Once a participant has been scheduled to a session, they will automatically receive an invite, reflecting their specified time zone.
1: Viewing the Invite
1. Date and Time: The date and time of the session. Note that this always reflects the time zone of the Participant that you have specified when adding them.
2. RSVP: Options for the Participant.
3. Test and Join session: Directs the Participant to testing. The same link used for testing is also used to join the session.
4. Instructions: These are included as a reminder to ensure a smooth experience.
2: Running System Checks
Once the Participant clicks “Test and Join session”, they will be directed to the system requirements test and need to allow access to their microphone and camera.
Once access is allowed, the Participant will be able to see and hear themselves. This verifies that their microphone and camera are in working order.
1. Report Problem: If the participant notices any trouble, they can click this button. This will change their status to “Failed” in the Participants tab and our support team will be notified and reach out.
2. All good: If the participant can see their image and hear their audio, they need to click this button. This will change their status to “Passed” and they will be re-directed to the Waiting Room.
3. Camera: The participant’s webcam feed will be displayed here. There is also a dropdown where, if they have multiple cameras, they can toggle between them.
4. Microphone: The participant’s audio will be played back to them when they speak. There is also a dropdown where, if they have multiple microphones, they can toggle between them.
When the participant clicks “All good”, they will be directed to the Waiting Room.
Note: The Participant will be directed to the Waiting Room, even if the session is still days in advance.
Note: The same link that is used for testing is also used for joining the live session.