InterVu session recordings are available minutes after the session is ended. All archived recordings are accessible via the Archive tab.
1: Viewing Archives
The following options are available for each recording in the Archive tab:
1. Play: Opens the archived video recording.
2. Video layout: A different recording layout can be chosen here.
Note: If you switch the video layout of the recording, the video will need to be re-processed. This may take some time, depending on the length of the recording.
3. Download video: The video recording can be downloaded via this button.
4. Download chat: The backroom chat and bookmarks made during the session can be downloaded via this button.
5. Delete: Deletes the archived video recording.
Note: Only users with Research Coordinator permissions are able to delete recordings.
Unless otherwise requested, recordings are automatically purged after 90 days.