Participant testing statuses can be checked via the Participants tab.
1: Viewing the Participants Tab
To view participants' statuses, select "PARTICIPANTS". The following information is available for each participant in the Participants tab.
RSVP status (under the “Status” column):
- Idle: The participant has been added by the recruiter but has not yet been scheduled.
- Pending: The participant has been assigned to a session but has not confirmed their participation.
- Confirmed: The participant has confirmed participation.
- Has questions: The participant would like to be contacted by the recruiter prior to accepting or declining the invite.
Testing status (under the “Tested” column):
- Not tested: The participant has not yet initiated testing their system and PC compatibility.
- Passed: The participant successfully passed system requirements.
- Failed: The participant failed system requirements.
Note: The above screenshot reflects the view of users other than the Recruiter. If you are a Recruiter, you will also be able to view participants’ Personally Identifiable Information in the Participants tab.