To make sure your InterVu project runs as smoothly as possible, follow the steps below prior to the live meeting session:
- Please complete the automated testing link in advance to ensure that your computer is compatible with InterVu technology:
- Send your project stimuli to the IV team (if applicable).
- Schedule a training session / equipment test with your assigned InterVu Project Manager.
- On the live project day, login to your online meeting room early and connect your audio (audio connection details are provided during the login process, after selecting the role of Moderator).
- Contact InterVuProjectManager@focusvision.com if you have any questions.
Additionally, you'll want to keep the following details in mind for each project:
- Your InterVu Project Operator will have the meeting room open 1 hour before the first session. Log in early and make sure you are all set.
- Your InterVu Project Operator will be reaching out to all your respondents to connect them to the meeting room for you.
- If your sessions on the live project day are back-to-back, remain logged in between interviews (no need to reconnect).
- Please allow 24 hours for your recordings to process.
- You can access your archived recordings using the same login information as the live sessions.
- Post-project deliverables such as screenshots and polling results will be sent via email by your Project Manager or InterVu Project Operator upon request.