Once you have sent all of your respondents' contact details and their scheduled meeting times / dates, the IV Coordination team will send an invite email to each of your respondents.
The Invite Email
The following information is included within the invite email:
1. Greeting: The respondent's name will automatically replace the listed example name "John Smith". The normal format of the name is forename + initial of surname (e.g., "Mike C"), as this helps to maintain anonymity whilst reassuring respondents that the invite was intentionally and correctly sent to them.
2. InterVu Link: The InterVu link is uniquely generated for each respondent. Respondents can use this link to test their system (as well as webcam where applicable) and to access the live meeting once it has started.
3. Meeting Time: The meeting date and time, as previously confirmed by the respondent. All times will be listed in respondents' personal time zones, if known.
4. Contact Us: If respondents need help or have any questions regarding their scheduled meeting, they can contact us directly via this link.
5. Notes: The icons / notes in this section are designed to help answer the most common questions, and to curtail the most commonly encountered issues.
Respondents are able to test their devices and log in to their scheduled meeting from the invite email. The following applies to all invite emails:
- Emails are sent directly from IV, so please inform your respondents to expect an email from IVCoordinator@focusvision.com
- Emails contain a link for respondents to use for testing their computers (as well as webcams where applicable), prior to the scheduled meeting. They should complete this testing as soon as possible and then save their invite for the live meeting.
- The invite testing link doubles as the respondent’s link to access the online meeting room on the scheduled day (once they’ve successfully tested their devices, they will see a countdown timer to their scheduled meeting).