Submit your respondent schedule updates on a rolling basis; changes and revisions are expected. If desired, you can order specialized FV webcams for running your InterVu sessions. FV webcams are plug-&-play, requiring no software installation, and are typically not returned unless special arrangements are made prior to the original shipment (additional fees apply).
Webcam Requirements and Deadlines
Once requested, webcams will be shipped via UPS. All webcam orders are subject to the following requirements and deadlines:
- All shipping requests must be submitted by 5:00 PM ET.
- Shipping times vary by country and although US shipments are sent via Next Day delivery, shipping lead-times vary by county. Please ensure we receive your request with enough time for the webcam to be delivered and tested.
- Early morning/Saturday delivery may be available in some areas (US only).
- PO boxes are not accepted.
- For early morning/Saturday delivery, shipping addresses should be residential, and someone must be available to sign for the package.
- For deliveries outside of the US, please schedule shipments 4-5 business days in advance of meetings to allow enough time for Customs processing.
Shipping to Respondents
The requirements above apply to all shipments. In addition, when shipping webcams to respondents, you must complete the webcam section on the respondent worksheet:
Please send the InterVu Respondent Worksheet on a rolling basis. Scheduled revisions/changes are an expected part of the workflow; you do not have to wait until your recruit is complete before providing the schedule. Please make note of the following considerations and deadlines:
- The schedule is considered concrete after 6:00 PM ET the business day prior to a given date.
- New additions are acceptable after the deadline as long as the session time falls within the reserved availability window for the day.
- Before the deadline, any scheduled changes will not be charged to the client.
- After the deadline, InterVu charges for no-shows and last-minute reschedules.
- To help avoid the cancellation fee, please notify InterVuCoordinator@focusvision.com if you do not have respondents scheduled for a booked date.
- It is best practice to confirm your schedule with all teams prior to the deadline.