To make sure your InterVu project runs as smoothly as possible, follow the steps below prior to the live meeting session:
- Make sure you have received the access information from your Research Coordinator or Project Leader to join the live sessions.
- Please complete the automated testing link in advance to ensure that your computer is compatible with InterVu technology:
- Review the InterVu Backroom User Guide
- On the live project day, login to your online meeting room early (our technician will open the platform one hour prior to your first session).
- Contact InterVuProjectManager@focusvision.com if you have any questions
Additionally, you'll want to keep the following details in mind for each project:
- Audio connection details are provided during the login process.
- Audio playback in the online meeting room will not be broadcasted until the session has started, please alert your technician through the in-room “Client Chat” if you are unable to hear once the session has begun.
- Please allow 24 hours for your recordings to process.
- You can access your archived recordings using the same login information as the live sessions.